BridgeIT is a revolutionary new product that allows for complete integration of existing VoIP, Hybrid and PSTN based PBX systems with Skype / SIP / TDM network enabling you to:
- make/receive Skype calls
- make/receive SIP calls
- make/receive TDM calls
without changing your existing infrastructure.
BridgeIT gives small businesses, SOHOs and branch offices with analog voice infrastructures an easy, cost-effective way to capitalize on the power of Voice over IP ( VoIP). It offers a complete survivable branch office solution providing support for integrating analog endpoints and the PSTN, while offering back-up call processing support for all SIP and analog calls.
Internet-enable your Existing PBX System and Save Money
Using BridgeIT in your business can reduce your telecom infrastructure costs and operating fees by 30-90 percent given that most SIP or Skype calls can be made free or at a fraction of the cost as compared to traditional Voice providers.
Many Ways to Save
- Experience significant savings on long distance calls for your entire business with free Skype to Skype calls or via registering to any SIP provider in the world.
- Completely eliminate all intra-office communication costs with free SIP to SIP or Skype to Skype calls between all company locations
- Let your customers call you with Skype directly from your Website with a click of a button
- Utilize your fixed land lines for incoming calls
- Be Carrier indepented
Easy to Use! No PBX changes required
After connecting the BridgeIT to your phone PBX system, anyone in the office is ready to use SIP or Skype from their existing desk phones. Simply pickup the phone and start dialing. BridgeIT provides ‘Any to Any’ connectivity between the unified communications cloud, the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), TDM equipment and SIP VoIP equipment.
This means BridgeIT can switch SIP to SIP calls, TDM to TDM calls and SIP to TDM calls, assuring easy integration into any existing voice network.
This flexibility allows service providers to deploy VoIP to customer premises, regardless of whether the existing network supports SIP, TDM switching, or both. All incoming SIP & Skype calls are directed to your company PBX system just like any regular landline call.
BridgeIT at a glance
- Intelligent media gateway for seamless migration to VoIP and unified communications
- High capacity multi-path call processing, supporting up to 1000 "any-to-any" simultaneous calls
- Reduces costs by enabling voice infrastructure consolidation, centralization, and CPU reduction
- Supports enterprise mobility for SIP WiFi devices and fixed-mobile convergence applications, Redundant AC powered, Expandable platform with optional software and hardware modules
Plus, enrich your PBX features with services as:
- Auto Attendant
- Multiway Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Ad hoc Monitoring
- Extensive reporting
- Unlimited VoiceMail
- VoiceMail to Email
- Fax from/to the desktop