Software Developer - Junior or Intermediate level
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications
- Degree in information technologies
- Preferably 2 years of experience in software development or programming
- Significant experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, PHP
- Sound knowledge of relational databases (both administration and query building), preferably MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Strong background in Linux administration, especially installation, scripting
The following qualifications will be considered an advantage
- Experience with latest Web technologies (XHTML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Web Services)
- Knowledge of any web application framework (Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask)
- Knowledge of reporting tools like BIRT, JasperReports
- Knowledge of IP networking and VoIP (SIP, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH)
- Salary according to qualifications
- Highly rewarding bonus scheme
Interested candidates should send their CV in English no later than 21.09.2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.