Software developer - junior or medior
We are an international telecommunication company… yet we never forget our programming roots and maintain a strong position in the development of highly specialized, bespoke online applications within several domains (such as telco routing optimization, financial project management, enhanced partner portals and elevated networking GUIs).
If you are eager to create useful web applications, learn new stuff, stay on top of current technologies and you are truly enthusiastic to share your own ideas then we would like you to join our team as we jointly dive into deep, occasionally unexplored waters.
About an ideal you
- Degree in information technologies
- Preferably 2 years of experience in software development or programming
- Significant experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby and possible working knowledge of one of the following programming languages (C/C++, Java, PHP)
- Sound knowledge of relational databases (both administration and query building), preferably MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Strong background in Linux administration, especially installation, scripting
- Working English language
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with latest Web technologies (XHTML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Web Services)
- Knowledge of any web application framework (Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask)
- Knowledge of reporting tools like BIRT, JasperReports
- Knowledge of IP networking and VoIP (SIP, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH)
- Salary according to qualifications
- Highly rewarding bonus scheme
If you are interested send us your CV in English together with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply, fill in the form bellow.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.