5-IN-1 HIGH PERFORMANCE MULTI FREQUENCY ANTENNA
410MHZ-470MHZ, 690MHZ-960MHZ, 1710MHZ–2700MHZ, 3400-3800MHZ MAX GAIN: 5.8 DBI, 21 DBI & 7 DBI
The MIMO-3-V2-15 consists of a 5-in-1 antenna system within a single housing, providing 2x Cellular, 2x Wi-Fi and a GPS/GLONASS. This antenna is specifically designed for the transportation and marine industry. The 2x Cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G/3G/4G) covers the contemporary 690MHz to 2700MHz bands, as well as the new emerging LTE and 5G spectrum for 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS bands, which is becoming popular across the various international cellular network operators for LTE. This antenna, due to its wide band capabilities, can be used across different operators and technologies and is ready for future cellular technologies such as 5G up to 3.8GHz.
The antenna provides two separate dual-band Wi-Fi antennas, providing concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz on each antenna with 2×2 MIMO capability. The fifth antenna is a high-performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating down to -40 degrees. The antenna exceeds the performance of most competitors due to the attention to the design of this high-performance antenna. The radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omnidirectionality, pattern diversity and good radiation abilities at the desired elevation, which is important for this type of antenna, especially for the transportation and marine market. Main applications are for commercial/industrial vehicles, marine, M2M and other IoT systems using a wide range of radio technologies, while remaining futureproof over the wide frequency band offered by this antenna.
- 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- 2 x MiMo LTE, 2 x MiMo WIFI & GPS / GLONASS
- Ultra-Wideband, includes 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS Bands
- Robust and water resistant (IP68) antenna
- Ideal for transportation & marine use
- Vandal and water resistant
- Multi mounting options for easy installation:
- Spigot mount (removable 40mm & 80mm lengths included)
- Surface mount (using 6 x M4 screws and/or adhesive tape)
- Magnet mount (optional kit available)