Small enclosure multi-purpose antenna series.
PUCK-5: LTE: 690 MHz – 3800 MHz, Wi-Fi: 2.4 – 2.5 & 5-6 GHz, GPS/GLONASS: 1575.42/1600 MHz, 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi & 2×2 MIMO LTE
Poynting’s new PUCK antenna range offers a small profile antenna for use in the IoT/M2M, Smart Meter, Smart Utilities and Transportation markets. This antenna range offers a variety of options for MIMO LTE, MIMO WiFi and GPS/GLONASS within the same enclosure, while keeping implementation as simple as possible with its many mounting options. Due to excellence in engineering and a solid design, this antenna provides exceptional performance for its small size.
The flagship of this range, the 5-in-1 antenna, boasts 2×2 MIMO LTE, 2×2 MIMO WiFi (Dualband 2.4GHz & 5GHz) and GPS/GLONASS. Other variants offer a subset of this configuration. The PUCK range includes a 4×4 WiFi only variant and a GPS/GLONASS only variant, namely the GPS-1V2.
The 2x Cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G/3G/4G) cover the 698MHz to 3800MHz band, which includes the most popular international LTE bands. The antenna provides two separate dual-band Wi-Fi antennas, providing concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz on each antenna, capable of 802.11n, 802.11ac and the new 802.11ax with 2×2 MIMO. The fifth antenna is a high performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating at temperatures as low as -40ºC.
Poynting’s new PUCK antenna range provides easy installation with the multiple mounting options. This includes as standard:
- Spigot Mount – two different lengths included (40mm & 80mm)
Vertical Pole mount (inner & outer mounting for smaller and larger poles)
Horizontal Pole Mount (e.g. marine rails)
Surface Mount (Double Sided Tape)
- Small & Low-Profile (Ø 100mm x h 36mm)
- Waterproof & Dustproof (complies with IP68)
- Highly Ruggedised (complies with IK10)
- Fire Resistant (certified with ECE-R 118.02)
- Easy installation; multi implementation options (as standard)
- Spigot Mount
- Magnetic Mount
- Double Sided Tape Mount
- Bracket Mount
- UV Stable Enclosure
- Wideband – covers wide frequency band
- Ground plane independent – performs consistently with and without a ground plane.
- 5G Ready; includes 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz CBRS Band